October 25, 2011

Adaptation

   I wanted to capture the feeling of this cold morning last winter. I was unsure of how to capture it until I came across this cow in a nearby pasture. The thick frost on the ground as well as the cow, describes just how bone chilling this morning really was. It also shows just how well some animals can adapt and survive in their environment. The extreme and harsh conditions in which some animals can thrive is truly magnificent.and impressive. So come this winter as you are driving along in your warm and cozy car, take a look in the surrounding country side and see what great displays of adaptation you can see.

1 comment:

  1. wow. You captured and conveyed the coldness very well here. Love the photo - the look itself makes me feel cold - especially with the colder blue and dark tones in the photo. I am especially impressed with the frost on the cow's coat. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete